Friday, 29 June 2012

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Intense Copper (7.64)- Before and After

Just thought I'd do a super quick post on this for any of you eyeing up this rather intimidating shade...

I really dislike dying my hair because I know I won't like it for a good week post-dye. I hate freshly dyed red hair on me but I love the bright auburn shade that those colours fade to. But my roots were beyond a joke and so, after some not-so-subtle comments from my friends, I took myself off to Boots and purchased two boxes of Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color in the shade Intense Copper.

Before
my unsightly roots
the VERY faded colour I was sporting

The Dye Itself
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Intense Copper (7.64)
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Intense Copper (7.64)

After
straight after dying, don't look directly at it!

I'd say the colour was very true to the box so no nasty surprises (unlike when I used L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss in Amber and was left with brown hair- BEWARE!). It has left my hair in good condition and it smelt lovely. Three washes later it is the exact bright auburn colour I was after and I have even been told that it looks like my natural colour! Result! I will definitely be using this shade again.

1 comment:

  1. I tried the Casting Creme Gloss in Amber and the same happened to me! Just used this shade and keeping my fingers crossed that it fades a little. xx

    ReplyDelete