Sunday, 2 September 2012

August Favourites

Here are the products I've fallen in love with this month...

August Favourites

Clinique chubby stick in super strawberry 07- I bought this with my last euros at the airport on my way back from Madrid and I am SO glad that I did. It is the perfect daytime colour and I love the balmy texture. 

Sleek blush in Life's a Peach 922- This is my go to blush at the moment and looks lovely when I have a more muted lip colour.

Balance Me. rose otto intensive lip salve- Free in Glamour magazine. Really moisturising and lovely.

Balance Me. wonder eye cream-  Again, free in Glamour. I have very sensitive eyes so it's hard finding eye creams that don't sting. This doesn't and for that reason it has made it into my favourites. 

Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets- I have combination skin so suffer from midday shininess, these little beauties absorb all the excess oil on my face and leave me lovely and matte. 

'Mathilde' Necklace- If you have an unusual name then you will know how difficult it is to find personalised things. Me and my friends all purchased one of these necklaces in Madrid and they were made right in front of out eyes. I love how cutesy it is!

Tangle Teaser- I've had this a while now but forgot to put it in my June Favourites. This has been a godsend to my ridiculously thick hair and cuts my brushing time in half.


Left- Sleek blush in Life's a Peach 922,  Right-Clinique chubby stick in super strawberry 07


Balance Me. rose otto intensive lip salve and wonder eye cream.

My personalised name necklace

4 comments:

  1. My name necklace snapped the first time I wore it at home! So gutted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly 'mexican silver' isn't actually as good as it sounds

      Delete
  2. The tangle teezer is so good!

    ReplyDelete