Saturday, 8 September 2012

Charity Shop Haul #1

I spend most of my free time in chairty shops; either because I volunteer in one or because I'm shopping in one. I definitely buy at least one item a week from them but I've stupidly never put them on my blog. So I have decided to do a 'Charity Shop Haul' post once a fortnight, starting now!

Homeware

wooden trinket box
Age UK £1.49

wooden trinket box
Age UK £1.49

floral hat box
Sue Ryder £1.99
(used for storage)

floral hat box
Sue Ryder £1.99
(used for storage)

glass vase
RSPCA £1.49

 Clothes

100% silk slip dress
British Heart Foundation £3
(to be worn under jumpers)

grey blouse
Sue Ryder £2.99

Last, but definitely not least, is my bargain of the week...

beaded dress
RSPCA £4.99!!!!

beaded dress
RSPCA £4.99!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment