Friday, 26 October 2012

Free Samples!

Firstly, I am SO sorry I didn't blog about this as soon as I discovered this website! It's only now that I've realised its true greatness so decided to share it with you all! (If you've already heard of it, please ignore me. I'm used to being the last one in the know!)

The website is called What's in my Handbag and it is full of great offers and opportunities to try sample sizes of products for free. I'd completely forgotten about signing up and requesting a sample of the Emma Hardie cleansing balm until I dropped by the post office to pick up a mystery package (I was convinced it was going to be some crappy catalog) and this is what I received...

 Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing balm free sample from What's in my Handbag
Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing balm free sample from What's in my Handbag 
Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing balm free sample from What's in my Handbag 
Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing balm free sample from What's in my Handbag 
Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing balm free sample from What's in my Handbag 
Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing balm free sample from What's in my Handbag 

How nice is the packaging! And it was 100% free! (Can you tell how giddy I am?!) Unfortunately, the free Emma Hardie samples offer isn't on anymore but definitely check the site for future deals (when I first signed up I saw an Alpha H offer which I'd missed, booo) and also have a look at the Korres deal they have on at the moment. I'm so tempted but having spent £30 on Korres at TK Maxx this month I think I'm going to have to be good. I can however, totally and completely recommend the wild rose lip butter which is included in that offer, I have one and it is a complete and utter staple product for me.

24 comments:

  1. oooh am definitely checking this out straight away, sounds amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks great! And the packaging is gorgeous. Thanks for the tip, this sounds amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like a lot your blog!!!We will keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody hell, how is this free?? Thanks for the tip-off, Tild, it sounds amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm off to check this website out!!!!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Happy Monday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I applied for this and got it too! I was ECSTATIC, to say the least. What a fantastic website and cleanser! Thankyou for following me :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely. You have a great blog.

    Would you like to Maybe follow each other? I'm following you on GFC, blog lovin, instagram & twitter.

    Can't wait to see more posts.
    Www.beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great! Your blog is super cute - following!

    I've just started blogging over at http://saskiasattic.blogspot.co.uk/ Perhaps you'd be kind enough to have a look? Would be much appreciated! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lucky! I've had a few samples from whats in my handbag and all of mine have been super tiny and not packaged like that! Might have to give the site another go after seeing this :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep definitely worth checking regularly I think

      Delete
  10. You weren't the last to know I was haha! Thanks for sharing! I actually love your blog.
    Please check mine out too if you have time :)
    Chloe xx
    http://twinklespoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's some really great packaging for something free; everyone needs a good lip butter or the colder months too :) Great post!

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post, thanks for sharing!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heading straight over! Thanks for the tip!

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete