Thursday, 18 October 2012

Korres at TK Maxx

If I had the money I think I would buy one of everything from Korres so when I was wondering round TK Maxx yesterday and saw these, I had to buy! It's £5.99 for the body butters (usually £12.50) and £3.99 for the shower gel (usually £8). I used my body butter last night and I can honestly say it's incredible, the best one I've ever used I think, and the shower gel smells so Christmas-y and lovely! Shower time heaven indeed!

So yeah, if you fancy treating yourself or just stocking up on Christmas prezzies (I'm going back for more to do this!) you should definitely check them out.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh what a bargain! They look lovely, I will have to get to TK Maxx - I always see people's great finds but I never seem to come across anything! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's definitely very hit and miss. It's sort of on my way home from uni so I'm always nipping in!

      Delete
  2. I am addicted to TK Maxx. Love your blog! Now following, would love you to check out mine too. Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    I am also running a vintage giveaway to win a scarf and gold chain necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's worse things to be addicted to!
      and thanks, following you too (:

      Delete
  3. what great finds- korres is amazing!
    i'm definitely going to be popping into tkmaxx next time i'm in town to have a nosey.
    your blog is great- i've just started following.
    you seem so lovely and it comes across that you put so much effort and personality into your blog.
    i really hope you'll come over and say hi, i'd love to talk some more.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this has to be the loveliest comment ever!! Thank you (:
      Love the name of your blog!

      Delete