Saturday, 1 December 2012

OOTD: Orla Kiely Top

Firstly, happy December everyone! I don't know about you but I'm getting rather excited for Christmas now!

Anyway, I recently posted about my new Orla Kiely top (here) so I thought I'd quickly show you what I wore it with. 

Top- Orla Kiely for Unliqlo
Necklace- Dorothy Perkins
Jeans- H&M
Boots- River Island

I bought these boots at a student shopping night back in September but I haven't managed to get much wear out of them. I'm quite wary about wearing them on nights out as I feel like I'm suppose to spray them with some sort of leather protecting spray? Am I making that up? I probably am! But I do really like them and they keep my tootsies warm in this icy cold weather.

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I really like the necklace with the shirt. As for the boots, you can get a leather protectant for them. I have even seen little wipes, which are super convenient!

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The top is gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the slight peplum shape!

    Want to follow each other?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your top! it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete